Monetise Alcohol Trends & Innovations - Excite, Engage & Win Market Share: Boost Sales With Hot New Trends, Flavours & Ingredients, Insights Into Consumer & Shopper Behaviours, The Latest Health, International, Digital Comms, Packaging & Alcohol-Free Trends, Plus Insider On-Trade & Off-Trade Perspectives
Hot New Trends & Flavours
09.20 What’s The Next Game-Changing Big Craze? Leverage & Exploit The Hottest Consumer Insights & On-Trend Flavours To Get Ahead Of The Competition
- What are the hottest emerging favours, ingredients and trends within the alcohol industry and beyond and how can we best monetise them?
- What might consumers expect from manufacturers in the coming years in regards to premiumisation?
- Will super-premium products become the new norm?
- From craft to cocktails, from ginger to ginseng and from prosecco to premiumisation…what’s the secret to predicting what’s going to be the next big thing and staying ahead of the curve?
Malmaison HDV Sommelier of the Year
Hotel Du Vin
CONSUMER & SHOPPER INSIGHTS
09.50 Monetise Current & Emerging Consumer Trends & Shopper Insights To Win Big & Drive Impressive Sales
- Get to grips with the latest purchasing, consumption and occasions habits of consumers today to ensure your strategies align with their demands
- A look to future upscaling opportunities: how do you tap into the macro, broader insights out there and cater to a wider range of consumers?
- What are the varying demands across different demographics and how can you segment and target accordingly?
- New kids on the block…what are the smaller, more independent brands doing differently to grab and maintain consumers’ interest
Category & Trade Marketing Manager
TREND SNAPSHOT: CRAFT BEER
10.10 What Makes Craft “Craft” & What Do Consumers Expect From Craft Brewers? Are Sour & Flavoured Beers Likely To Flourish As The Next Big Thing?
Beer & Cider Procurement Manager
Mitchells & Butlers
10.30 Informal Networking Break & Morning Refreshments
11.10 The Impact of Concept Testing with Insights on Demand
- Looking back at how successful PowerConcept has been
- Delving into Case Studies to look at real life examples
- The rise of PowerPack and what the future holds
HEALTH & WELLBEING - TRENDS
11.30 Tap Into The Latest Health Trends & Consumer Expectations & Perceptions To Drive Sales… Without Compromising On Taste & Quality
- Where are the actual opportunities to truly innovate in the health space and provide something of genuine value to consumers?
- Ensuring “free-from” products and other healthier products maintain the same great taste and actually appeal to the consumer to drive sales
- What impact will the sugar tax have on alcohol manufacturing? How are other manufacturers responding to sugar reduction trends?
- Educating the consumer on the health benefits of newer products and communicating the advantages of a healthier alternative
- What are the actual nuts and bolts of consumer purchasing behaviours? Is there a discrepancy between the idealised numbers and actual spending habits?
Speaker To Be Announced; Please Check Website For Details
SOFT DRINKS & ALCOHOL-FREE - TRENDS PANEL
11.50 What’s Hot In The World Of Soft Drinks, What Learnings Can Be Applied & Where Are The Innovation Opportunities For The Alcohol Industry?
- What’s the future of non-alcoholic beverages and what are the most likely next logical steps for that industry?
- What key learnings and insights can be taken from the soft drink industry and applied to alcoholic products?
- What’s up and coming in mixability trends? Which spirits are the frontrunners of the future and which mixers pair best with them?
Head of Merchant’s Heart
Lucozade Ribena Suntory
Henry Chevallier Guild
12.20 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speaker
PEER DISCUSSIONS ON HOT INDUSTRY TOPICS!
12.50 Facilitated Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
Digital Marketing & Innovation Lead Europe
Insight & Innovation Manager
E) Digital Communications
B) Mixologist Insights
Gordon Ramsay Restaurants
D) International Trends
Mauricio Orbe Garcés
Director Strategy & Business Development, Birra Peroni
Asahi Europe Ltd
13.20 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
ON-TRADE & OFF-TRADE INSIGHTS
13.40 Harness Insights, Expectations & Predictions From Our Panel Of On- & Off-Trade Retailers To Help You Grab Their (& The Consumers’) Attention!
- Where do retailers see the trends heading in regards to own label, everyday low pricing, premium products and the introduction of minimum unit pricing in Scotland?
- What serving and display innovations have proved to work consistently in on-trade and where do retailers see future opportunities for development?
- Which new and innovative packaging designs should we be looking to in order to meet off-trade retailer expectations and positively impact product sales?
- Insight-led thoughts on fulfilling retailer expectations and needs for improved collaboration and long-term, profitable relationships
- Closing the loop to leverage retailer insights and shape NPD strategies for retailer-aligned offerings buyers want to stock
Buying Manager - Beer,
Cider, Spirits & Tobacco
- Premium Country Pubs
Mitchells & Butlers
Senior Buyer - Beers, Cider, Spirits
14.10 Appeal To Customers With Low-Cost, High-Impact, Sustainable Packaging Innovations Which Attract Attention & Maximise Sales
- From personalisation to built-in display, convenience formats, smart packaging, new tech, fridge packs and temperature sensitive… what’s the silver bullet for packaging to stand out in today’s crowded marketplace?
- Advice on getting premium packaging at a reasonable price point to increase margins
- Optimal strategies to use mixed materials for more recyclable, environmentally-friendly packaging and waste reduction
- Don’t get caught out! Remain compliant with the most up-to-date labelling requirements, in the UK and in overseas markets
Speaker To Be Announced; Please Check Website For Details
THE RISE OF THE COFFEE COCKTAIL
14.10 Join Gemma at ILLVA Saronno as she explores the meteoric rise of the coffee cocktail
On Trade Marketing Manager – Disaronno & Tia Maria
ILLVA Saronno SpA
14.30 How To Win Market Share Through Perfect Store Execution
Maximise physical availability and brand visibility in an increasingly fragmented retail landscape using crowdsourced insights. Discover how you can drive incremental sales by measuring your perfect store essentials, across modern and traditional channels, to improve on-shelf availability, assortments and promotional activities.
15.00 Informal Networking Break & Afternoon Refreshments
GIN: DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
15.30 Will The Gin Boom Fizzle Out, Or Will The Craze Continue? If It’s Here
To Stay, What Opportunities Are There To Innovate?
15.30 Perspective One
Global Brand Director
The Gin Hub (Pernod Ricard)
15.50 Perspective Two
Regulatory & Commercial Affairs Director
The Wine & Spirit Trade Association
INTERNATIONAL TRENDS & PREDICTIONS
16.10 Capitalise On International Trends, Flavours & Influences To Deliver Exciting, Innovative Products At Home
- From Asia to the US, to Europe… what hot new trends can we successfully translate into UK markets?
- Where are the new export opportunities and how might Brexit impact trade movement going forward?
- What markets have we followed on consumption, packaging and flavour trends and so what predictions can we make about the next big thing?
Hotel Du Vin (Sommelier of the Year)
16.30 Chair’s Closing Remarks
16.40 Official Close Of Conference
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly-confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in The Alcohol Trends & Innovations Conference, please call +44 (0)203 479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org