On 19th June for one day only, luminaries from the Europe's leading drinks manufacturers and retailers will descend on London for The Alcohol Trends & Innovations Conference. Would you like to meet and network with with heads of Marketing, Innovation and Insight. Here's how you can be a part of it.
‘It was a really good event. Really focused.’ Toluna
Book Your Exhibition Stand & 2 Delegate Passes Before 19th April For £2,399 +VAT (SAVE £400) Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a primetime speaking session, host a peer-to-peer discussion or speak alongside the brands in a panel discussion. Call us to discuss how you can get access to the speaker platform. Please note that supplier speaking slots are strictly limited as this is a retailer-driven event.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Sit down and speak privately with senior decision makers from leading manufacturers and retailers. We pre-arrange 5 meetings with delegates of your choice. Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 for more information and to view the delegate list
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
This Is Not A Room Filled With Solution Providers, Agencies & Supply-Side Delegates. This Is A One-Day, Industry-Specific Event Focused On Monetising Alcohol Trends & Innovations. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussions with heads of marketing and innovation – decision makers and budget holders. After months of extensive research with the industry, this conference has been written by brands and is attended and led by senior-level decision makers looking to boost sales with hot new trends, flavours and ingredients, insights into consumer and shopper behaviours, the latest health, international, digital comms, packaging and alcohol-free trends, plus insider on-trade and off-trade perspectives… make sure you’re a part of it!
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Previous attendees’ job titles include: Marketing Director, Head of Innovation and Head of Insight.
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior-level paying delegation
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation
Previous Sponsor Testimonials:
‘Good quality, compact event.’ PRS Invivo
‘Very open, dynamic environment.’ Leatherhead
‘Relevant topics and delegates.’ Toluna
‘Solid set of attendees and good ratio clients to vendors.’ Zappistore
Download the exhibition and partnership brochure to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company needs. If you would like some more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.